Love After Marriage
About this Workshop.
The goal at Love After Marriage (LAM) is to help guide married couples into experiencing deeper spiritual, emotional and sexual oneness in their relationship – with the help of Holy Spirit.
By participating in this workshop, you will:
- Receive fresh and bold teachings on key insights of spiritual, emotional and sexual oneness.
- Identify any blockages that may be preventing you from having a deeper connection with your spouse.
- Discover simple and practical communication and relationship skills.
- Have opportunities to practice the tools in a safe, small group setting.
- Learn how to work through conflict and reconciliation.
- Receive insight and wisdom about sexuality from a Godly perspective.
- Practice sharing and being vulnerable within the safety of a small group.
- Receive homework assignments that activate the session material in your day-to-day life.
Course start date:
Saturdays – 19 February, 5 March, 9 April | Time TBC
Tuesdays – All 22 February – 10 May except 29 March | Time TBC
You can view testimonies and feedback from previous participants below. For more information, contact the ministry leader or visit Nothing Hidden Ministries South Africa’s website.
Testimonies from couples that took part in the Love After Marriage workshop in 2019.
This is a DVD-based workshop, with the teaching on the videos being done by Barry & Lori Byrne, the founders of the Love After Marriage workshop.
Martin & Beryl Wakelin.
Ministry leaders, Cape Town
Martin and Beryl have been married for 37 years and have 4 children, two of them married, and 3 grandchildren.
“We love presenting LAM as we have a passion to see marriages and families thrive and enjoy life to the fullest.”
Barry & Lori Byrne.
Barry and Lori have been married since 1979, and currently reside in Redding, CA and are on staff at Bethel Church.
The delight of their lives is their 4 adult sons, daughters-in-law and grandchildren, who are all involved in various ways with their ministry.