How to build a strong and healthy marriage that lasts a lifetime
The Marriage Course is an eight week course set in a fantastic atmosphere. You will be served with a candlelit meal and coffee, tea and dessert at a romantic table for two while listening to practical talks that are informative and fun, played on DVD.
There is never any group work and you will never be asked to share anything about your relationship with anyone other than your partner. The course, while based on Christian principles, is very helpful for any couple with or without a Christian faith or church background.
Why do the course?
- Regular check-ups help a car run smoothly and reduce the risk of breakdown.
- The best sports professionals spend hours being coached and perfecting their technique.
- The greatest achievements in life take practice, training and dedication.
It is the same with marriage. A strong, loving and lifelong relationship doesn’t happen by chance. It takes effort and dedication to keep the fun and romance alive. We can all learn how to make even the happiest marriage better.
- Building Strong Foundations
- The Art of Communication
- Resolving Conflict
- The Power of Forgiveness
- The Impact of Family – Past and Present
- Good Sex
- Love in Action
What people have said
- A reminder that I have great marriage – worth working hard at!
- To spend quality time with my wife and to stop rushing past her.
- To take turns in ‘actively’ listening.
- That we both actually want the same things out of our marriage.
- We must communicate, because if we don’t we can lose each other along the way.
- To be more romantic and spoil her with the little things.
- Time together, no secrets, time together, talking, time together…
- Talk about the issue rather than attacking each other.
- I learnt what hurts my husband and what kind of things he appreciates.
- The course has allowed us to honour our differences with better understanding.
Call 021 531 3922 or email office @ pbc.org.za for more information.