“If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.” – 2 Chronicles 7:14 – NIV
“When you call on me, when you come and pray to me, I’ll listen. When you come looking for me, you’ll find me. Yes, when you get serious about finding me and want it more than anything else, I’ll make sure you won’t be disappointed.” God’s Decree – Jeremiah 29:12-14 – Message
“I’ll pour a spirit of grace and prayer over them. They’ll then be able to recognize me as the One they so grievously wounded.” – Zechariah 12:10 – The Message
Jesus quoted this text: “My house was designated a house of prayer.” – Matthew 21:13 – The Message
- The Prayer Room is open for prayer when the church campus is open and especially before services.
- Pre-service for the Explore service in the Grade 6-7 Room: 08:45–09:15
- Pre-service for the Evening service in the Prayer Room: 17:55–18:15
- Wednesday in the Prayer Room: 09:30 – 10:00
- Life Groups: prayer at each group.
- Special prayer times, prayer watches, days of prayer & fasting are called as the need arises. Watch the prayer email, PBC News & bulletin for details.
Opportunities to receive prayer ministry are available after the Sunday services and at the monthly prayer time.
PBC Sozo Ministry
SOZO is the Greek word meaning made whole, but translated “saved, healed, delivered.”
Sozo ministry is a unique inner healing and deliverance ministry aimed to get to the root of things hindering your personal connection with the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. With a healed connection, you can walk in the fullness of purpose for which you have been created.
For more information about our Sozo ministry, click here.
Prayer requests are sent out as they are received to those who have signed up and committed to pray for the PBC family needs and broader current issues.
To sign up, send an email to: email@example.com with prayer email in the subject line.
Prayer Requests in the weekly bulletin
A summary of the prayer email is put into the PBC bulletin each week.
- ‘Prayer connects us with His heart in deep partnership.’ – Mike Bickle
- ‘Prayer- secret, fervent, believing prayer – lies at the root of all personal godliness.’ – William Carey
- ‘We do not want to be beginners (at prayer). But let us be convinced of the fact that we will never be anything but beginners, all our life!’ – Thomas Merton