About this Workshop
The goal at Love After Marriage (LAM) is to help guide married couples into experiencing deeper spiritual, emotional and sexual oneness in their relationship – with the help of Holy Spirit.
By participating in this workshop, you will:
- Receive fresh and bold teachings on key insights of spiritual, emotional and sexual oneness
- Identify any blockages that may be preventing you from deeper connection with your spouse
- Discover simple and practical communication and relationship skills
- Have opportunities to practice the tools in a safe, small group setting
- Learn how to work through conflict and reconciliation
- Receive insight and wisdom about sexuality from a Godly perspective
- Practice sharing and being vulnerable within the safety of a small group
- Receive homework assignments that activate the session material in your day-to-day life
Pinelands Baptist Church (PBC)
Corner of La Gratitude and La Province, Pinelands, Cape Town
NEXT COURSE START DATE: 02 April 2019 at PBC and will run weekly on Tuesday evenings. The following Saturdays: 13 April, 4 May, 25 May will be a part of the workshop. The LAM workshop will end on Tuesday 11 June.
COST: R900 if paid after Friday, 01 March 2019. But a special discounted fee of R800 is offered if you pay before 01 March 2019. The price includes 2 workbooks, a tool book, refreshments and a contribution to the car guard’s salary. Registration closes on Friday 29 March.
REGISTER TO ATTEND THE WORKSHOP: We are delighted to tell you that registration for the LAM Workshop in April – June 2019 is now open.
To register, please click on this link
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
- Email CapeTownLAM@gmail.com
- Check out the Nothing Hidden Ministries Love After Marriage website.
- Watch the LAM Promo videos on YouTube here. These videos include testimonies, and give an idea of what a workshop is like.
This is a DVD-based workshop, with the teaching on the videos being done by Barry & Lori Byrne, the founders of the Love After Marriage workshop.
Barry Byrne has been a marriage and family therapist for over 30 years, as well as a devoted student of God’s Word. He has ministered at Bethel Church in Redding, California, in the Transformation Center both as a teacher and supervisor to the counsellors. His wisdom, experience and anointing in the area of Spirit-led inner-healing are powerfully matched with the Father’s heart of love to bring about life-changing breakthrough for hundreds of clients and participants.
Lori Byrne is a fourth-generation pastor with a strong gift of discernment and the prophetic. Having counselled people for years within the church, she draws from a vast wealth of wisdom and experience in connecting and building intimate relationships in the body of Christ.
Barry and Lori have been married since 1979, and currently reside in Redding, CA and are on staff at Bethel Church. The delight of their lives are their 4 adult sons, daughters-in-law and grandchildren, who are all involved in various ways with their ministry.
Gary and Hilary Palser will be hosting you at PBC, and will be facilitating the workshop.
- Gary & Hilary attended a 5-day Love After Marriage Intensive workshop in Redding, California in 2013 (the same workshop that was filmed and will be shown on the DVDs)
- They also participated in a LAM 2 weekly workshop while first year students at the Bethel School of Supernatural Ministry in 2017.
- They also were participants in the LAM Deeper Intimacy workshop in Redding, California for LAM Alumni in May 2018.
- Gary & Hilary have experience in inner healing ministry. They are both Sozo trained and have also attended the 3-day Spirit Connection Training in Redding, California in 2016 and again while BSSM students in 2018.
- They have been approved by Nothing Hidden Ministries as LAM Registered Weekly Leaders.
Gary & Hilary have a calling to see marriages thrive and are so excited to see how God is using LAM and Spirit Connection to heal and restore marriages.