About this Workshop
The goal at Love After Marriage (LAM) is to help guide married couples into experiencing deeper spiritual, emotional and sexual oneness in their relationship – with the help of Holy Spirit.
By participating in this workshop, you will:
- Receive fresh and bold teachings on key insights of spiritual, emotional and sexual oneness
- Identify any blockages that may be preventing you from deeper connection with your spouse
- Discover simple and practical communication and relationship skills
- Have opportunities to practice the tools in a safe, small group setting
- Learn how to work through conflict and reconciliation
- Receive insight and wisdom about sexuality from a Godly perspective
- Practice sharing and being vulnerable within the safety of a small group
- Receive homework assignments that activate the session material in your day-to-day life
Pinelands Baptist Church (PBC)
Corner of La Gratitude and La Province, Pinelands, Cape Town
NEXT COURSE START DATE: Saturday 08 February 2020, at PBC and will run weekly on Tuesday evenings. The following Saturdays: 08 February, 22 February and 04 April will be a part of the workshop. The LAM workshop will end on Tuesday 28 April 2020.
COST: R850 if paid before 17 January 2020. The price includes 2 workbooks, a tool book, refreshments and a contribution to the car guard’s salary. R950 if paid after 17 January 2020. Registration closes on Sunday 02 February.
REGISTER TO ATTEND THE WORKSHOP: We are delighted to tell you that registration for the LAM Workshop in February – April 2020 is now open.
To register, please click on this link
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
- Email pbcLAM123@gmail.com
- Check out the Nothing Hidden Ministries South Africa website.
- Please come to the LAM Information/Introduction Meeting to be held at PBC on 29 October 2019, at 7pm. No commitment is required by attending.
This is a DVD-based workshop, with the teaching on the videos being done by Barry & Lori Byrne, the founders of the Love After Marriage workshop.
Barry Byrne has been a marriage and family therapist for over 30 years, as well as a devoted student of God’s Word. He has ministered at Bethel Church in Redding, California, in the Transformation Center both as a teacher and supervisor to the counsellors. His wisdom, experience and anointing in the area of Spirit-led inner-healing are powerfully matched with the Father’s heart of love to bring about life-changing breakthrough for hundreds of clients and participants.
Lori Byrne is a fourth-generation pastor with a strong gift of discernment and the prophetic. Having counselled people for years within the church, she draws from a vast wealth of wisdom and experience in connecting and building intimate relationships in the body of Christ.
Barry and Lori have been married since 1979, and currently reside in Redding, CA and are on staff at Bethel Church. The delight of their lives are their 4 adult sons, daughters-in-law and grandchildren, who are all involved in various ways with their ministry.
Testimonies from the 2018 Love After Marriage Workshop: