ABOUT THIS WORKSHOP:
The goal at Love After Marriage (LAM) is to help guide married couples into experiencing deeper spiritual, emotional and sexual oneness in their relationship – with the help of Holy Spirit.
By participating in this workshop, you will:
- Receive fresh and bold teachings on key insights of spiritual, emotional and sexual oneness
- Identify any blockages that may be preventing you from deeper connection with your spouse
- Discover simple and practical communication and relationship skills
- Have opportunities to practice the tools in a safe, small group setting
- Learn how to work through conflict and reconciliation
- Receive insight and wisdom about sexuality from a Godly perspective
- Practice sharing and being vulnerable within the safety of a small group
- Receive homework assignments that activate the session material in your day-to-day life
Pinelands Baptist Church (PBC)
Corner of La Gratitude and La Province, Pinelands, Cape Town
DATES & TIMES:
There are 18 sessions in this workshop, and we will be running one session each Monday night from 23 January to 3 April, and 3 sessions on each of the last Saturdays of January, February and March 2017.
23 January 2017 Monday 7:00pm – 9:30pm
28 January 2017 Saturday 9:00am – 5:00pm
30 January 2017 Monday 7:00pm – 9:30pm
6 February 2017 Monday 7:00pm – 9:30pm
13 February 2017 Monday 7:00pm – 9:30pm
25 February 2017 Saturday 9:00am – 5:00pm
27 February 2017 Monday 7:00pm – 9:30pm
6 March 2017 Monday 7:00pm – 9:30pm
13 March 2017 Monday 7:00pm – 9:30pm
20 March 2017 Monday 7:00pm – 9:30pm
25 March 2017 Saturday 9:00am – 5:00pm
27 March 2017 Monday 7:00pm – 9:30pm
3 April 2017 Monday 7:00pm – 9:30pm
Monday 20 February is intentionally excluded above, due to another event in the same venue on that evening. One extra Monday is included on the schedule above, and we will be finalising dates with those who register to attend.
COST: R750 per couple.
REGISTER NOW TO ATTEND THE WORKSHOP:
Complete and submit the attached survey.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
- Contact Hilary Palser at CapeTownLAM@gmail.com
- Check out the Nothing Hidden Ministries Love After Marriage website.
- Watch the LAM Promo videos on YouTube here. These videos include testimonies, and give an idea of what a workshop is like.
This is a DVD-based workshop, with the teaching on the videos being done by Barry & Lori Byrne, the founders of the Love After Marriage workshop.
Barry Byrne has been a marriage and family therapist for over 30 years, as well as a devoted student of God’s Word. He has ministered at Bethel Church in Redding, California, in the Transformation Center both as a teacher and supervisor to the counsellors. His wisdom, experience and anointing in the area of Spirit-led inner-healing are powerfully matched with the Father’s heart of love to bring about life-changing breakthrough for hundreds of clients and participants.
Lori Byrne is a fourth-generation pastor with a strong gift of discernment and the prophetic. Having counselled people for years within the church, she draws from a vast wealth of wisdom and experience in connecting and building intimate relationships in the body of Christ.
Barry and Lori have been married since 1979, and currently reside in Redding, CA and are on staff at Bethel Church. The delight of their lives are their 4 adult sons, daughters-in-law and grandchildren, who are all involved in various ways with their ministry.
Gary and Hilary Palser will be hosting you at PBC, and will be facilitating the workshop. Gary and Hilary attended a 5-day Love After Marriage Intensive workshop in Redding, California in 2013 (the same workshop that was filmed and will be shown on the DVDs) and the 3 day Spirit Connection Training in Redding, California in 2016. They have been approved by Nothing Hidden Ministries as LAM Registered Weekly Leaders. They are so excited to see how God is using LAM and Spirit Connection to heal and restore marriages.